A record of my education in writing, literature, creativity, and self-expression. Updated whenever I can publish a quality post.

December 8, 2008

Two Month Layoff

since I've written meaningfully, read anything powerful, or worked on anything related to economics.

I've used most of my free time to ride bike, go out, or play video games. Even now, I'm distracted with the TV while trying to write this blog post. Then I jump to websites. And AIM. In general, I'm neglecting these important activities for filler, which is pretty depressing.

So I'll propose something new in retaliation: a fixed daily time for writing and reading. A daily time slot dedicated to writing and a time slot for reading. 30 minutes each, nothing spectacular or extraordinary. These times will be fixed, but preferably as soon as I wake up. Best to bunch them together, so I'll have an hour daily to knock this stuff out.

We'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Blog Archive